Saturday 21 November 2015

Awesome whatsapp tricks (crash your friends what's app with one message)

HI Guys Today gonna teach you how to Crash Anyone's WhatsApp just need a iPhone and then you're the King of WhatsApp. Features of this trick are
You don't need to be near your friend. You can be in any corner of the World.
All Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone users will suffer.
This trick works on WhatsApp Group also. Whole Group can be deleted.
This is absolutely free and easy to use.
Beauty of iPhone comes here.
We've noticed that every OS worked with thi trick except iOS. iPhone didn't got affected because of this trick. Now Ordinary WhatsApp users can call it a "Trick". But for developers this should be a bug.
You just need an iPhone. You can cra WhatsApp of all Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry users.
HOW THIS TRICK CAME INTO PICTURE ?
One Day I was chatting with my friend on WhatsApp. He owns an iPhone 5 S and I've a Galaxy S 3. We were annoying each other on chat. To annoy me back, my friend Sent me Hundreds of Emoticons. When I received the message, you won't believe, my WhatsApp crashed. My WhatsApp on Android wasn't starting. So I thought I should restart my phone After restarting, still WhatsApp wasn't opening. Now I was in a serious trouble. So I called my friend, to ask him what he actually did. He told me that he just simply sent me 400 to 500 WhatsApp Emoticons in one message.
Next day when I met him, I saw that message with emoticons. That wa really a serious crap. When we counted, he sent me almost 3500 random Emoticons in One Message. Till that time, I had recovered my WhatsApp back. But then we decided to test it on others. We sent message to 2 Android users, 1 Windows Phone user and 1 iPhone user. Everyone's WhatsApp crashed except the one wit iPhone. We came to know that we had got something amazing in our hand.
So I just want to share the trick with you. After reading the above snippet, you would have understood the trick but still I'll elaborate it.
HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF ?
1. You should have a iPhone with WhatsApp installed in it.
2. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone an decide whom to make a victim in your chat list.
3. Start a Chat with victim. But don't send victim any message.
4. Open Emoticons in the chat and click on random emoticons. At least click 50 emoticons.
5. Then copy those 50 emoticons and paste it. Do it continuously. All you have to do is have at least 3000 emoticons in one message as shown in the images below.
6. Then just Send that message with only emoticons to the victim.
7. Victim's WhatsApp will definitely crash.
8. Victim cannot catch you because he cannot see your message unless and until victim opens the message. But to open message WhatsApp should open. Trust me their WhatsApp is not gonna open.
9. You can try it in a Group Chat. All the Group members will be affected in one shot.
Thanks
Hope you enjoy and have fun

1 comment:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete